PumbaWorld

Chit Chat. Some interesting Experience I've had...

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Macromedia's forums are going to get busy

Hey guys,
Macromedia just buzzed every one that the long awaited studio8 is out and boy is it just timely. I'm actually working on a poject for a secondary school in kwara state that incorporates video and the works. I think it's just the perfect way to test something you are definitely going to buy :), anyway it promises to be a wonderful tool but you never know the cons until you run it through some realtime testing and I just cant wait to do that.

I really wish they could do some more to the Dreamweaver/php relation though. I'll sure love some code indenting and some code completion in there. Just a though anyway.
I'm of to the dloadz section.
See you at the forums.

@>:() )=<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home