PumbaWorld

Chit Chat. Some interesting Experience I've had...

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Jack and spark, Fluke and Billy

This is a write up i did in nairaland the nigerian forum and i thought it might make some good reading here too so enjoy.

I had four Dogs at home before I left for school. Jack(Mongrel) , Spark(Some funny hairy hybrid really short fat and fluffy dog very fluffy), Billy(mongrel) and Fluke(Rot and dubberman cross).

Jack was the first and was my favorite Dog. he could understand every sign I made and even my emotions he knew when I was angry, Sad and Happy. We played all the time. and Men Jack Loved to play. Jack's like the closest friend I've had after Tim.

Spark Loves alot of petting belongs to my younger sister. He also love to join me and jack in playing. but he often get angry quickly. and when that happens he just walks away.

Billy is always shy and almost never plays with humans. except when you bring it food he has no tail like Fluke so his tail always looks funny when he wags.

Fluke is a very shy but playfull Dog and he's got more Rot genes in him that a dubber man he's got the dauber man physique(lean waist, big chest, strait ears, no tail,) and he's got the rot behaviors. Silent until after the strike. He bite some of my Dad's friend when we forget to lock his cage.

I took a picture with Jack once I mean my mum took our picture though I can't locate that pic anymore. It was really nice... He was licking my eyes and refused to look at the camera.

Mongrels are lovely breeds. they are very very lovely and can learn a lot. They understand you when you are so close to them and in my case Jack could understand emotions. I never really saw these then until years after. Looking back I can see th beauty of loving an animal.
Especially a Dog.

I don't know where they breed dogs in town.
But I will get one when I settle I sure will.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What Is Wrong with so many Spy-Ware Tools that promise to do the job?

    After installing you find out they use so much memory! They have to run in

    the systems tray and always have to be run on a regular weekly bases!

    And if thats not enough we find out we have to pay for the upgrade

    so it will run in the background,But it still sucks up the memory!

    Simple Solution you want a software that will kill that Spyware

    and all the Gremlins on contact use the least memory and be a

    Set & Forget Tool!

    Grab it Now Free plus a how to Video w/ Xp Mini Course !

    I have a internet connection sharing software

     

Post a Comment

<< Home