PumbaWorld

Chit Chat. Some interesting Experience I've had...

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Now that it looks better

Naija360 does make me feel better now though it took little or no effort to modify the look to what it is right now. I must admit I feel great about my work on this one. What's left is a few more features working and we'll splash the news to everybody else. In the meantime, there's been twenty registrations and I'm trying hard to get the tell a friend feature to work for email addresses outside the domain. I can't wait to see people having fun on something I created. My head keep growing bigger when I see people signup. Yesterday for instance saw three new users.
Features are added each day and I take out four hours off my day to fix bugs, write new features, and respond to anything that requires my attention on the site.
Naija360 will rock real soon...

sign up and have fun. :)

2 Comments:

  • At 3:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am a Nigeria, who registerd naija36o.com quite sm days ago. It pissed me off anytime i loggd on n see d pics of a licentious picx of a girl in bra n pant only. Its really disgustin. Get rid of dt scrap else i would by greatly delighted to take my leave. You know wht dt means- a lot people r gonna leave cos of me. Trust me 4 dt. Dt picx is nt worth it.

     
  • At 3:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yea, thumbs up 4 u guys 4 real. Aw can i get d mail address of registered members of naija360.com?
    Hope to reading frm u ASAP

     

Post a Comment

<< Home