PumbaWorld

Chit Chat. Some interesting Experience I've had...

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Solving Windows 7 and Linksys Wireless-G adapter troubles

It's been a while since I said a thing on this blog but today I happily fixed my windows 7 Internet connection problems.

The Headache:
My Linksys wirless-G adapter which worked perfectly on Xp did not work after Installing Windows 7.

The Scratching:
I did slot in the CD into the CD ROM and did the usual installation but still did not work.
Fiddled with a few other things to no avail.

The Fix:
Finally I tried going to the device Manager and Selecting one of the two "Other Devices" link, choosing the update option and choosing manual install and woala...that fixed it.

So I got my LinkSys Wirless-G adapter to work that way.
Hope that solves your head scratching as well...by the way my Vista is a 32Bit

Cheereos..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home